kerri6669 commented on a News 08/12/14 2014 11:25:08 PM

Still day dreaming of how absolutely awesome the Mansfield MA show was. I've been drooling over Joe for many years and it was incredible seeing him (and all of them) in person. Love u guys!

kerri6669 commented on a News 08/12/14 2014 11:24:53 PM

Roula commented on a Tour 08/12/14 2014 09:29:26 AM

Hi...are you guys going to London in October 2014!! thank you.

Kellie Trentham commented on a Photo 08/12/14 2014 02:19:05 AM

I'm sorry I meant to say love this. I'm also sorry I put so many comments didn't think it was working then I looked again and it did work after all! lol Sorry

6Scorpio9 commented on a News 08/11/14 2014 05:27:20 AM

I really liked the Q and A's in session three and I really appreciate the sound quality. Oh, but he made my mouth water talking about his new louder lager. I sure would like to have a cold tall one of those. Yes, I'm a lady that enjoys a good lager now and then. Pity the Down n' Outz brand is elusive to the states. Gotta definitely make it happen someday, Joe. Cheers!

sleepwangels1 commented on a Tour 08/10/14 2014 06:49:58 PM

Please come back to Jacksonville, Florida USA !!!!! We miss u !!!!

6Scorpio9 commented on a Photo 08/09/14 2014 05:19:12 PM

My heart skipped a beat and my jaw dropped when I saw this photo. He looks hot and I really like his new look, but I naturally I googled his name for recent news of that band on his finger. Congratulations Viv! I wish it would've been me (obviously in my dreams) but I'm very happy for you. My very best to you on your continuing success, happiness and love in your life. Always with you.

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 08/08/14 2014 09:40:51 PM

Joe I want to tell you thank you for doing this show. I don't know how you find the time to do it, But i'm so very happy that you do. Thanks again! Take care of yourself!