Kellie Trentham commented on a Photo 08/22/14 2014 02:00:44 AM

Love this picture! I'm hoping that next year you guys will go on tour because my chances of being at a concert is looking really good. Thanks for the awesome pictures Helen!

bzand commented on a Album 08/22/14 2014 12:10:38 AM

I am only 14 and Love Def Leppard. These days everyone loves the new music but why when bands like Def Leppard exist! I first got hooked on Foreigner than Aerosmith than Def Leppoard. Pyromania is my favorite album and contains most of my favorite songs. Photograph and Too Late for love are my all time favorites. Its so sad to hear when someone asks you your favorite band and you say Def Leppard and they say who is that. It drives me crazy!

joesjules commented on a News 08/18/14 2014 11:16:46 PM

Gonna ROCK at the Well in DM Wed. night, will be my 14th Lep show!!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 08/18/14 2014 03:19:22 PM

Everytime I listen to Joe's show I learn something new about a band or a song well, new to me that is lol. I really love his show so thank you Joe!

Catx72 commented on a Tour 08/17/14 2014 06:04:37 PM

When are you coming home to your roots ....England needs you home for a tour :) x

mhdawso commented on a Tour 08/16/14 2014 08:04:43 PM

Kenc1101, I must have been at that show too. I was just looking at the schedule and trying to figure out how I saw the concert when I don't remember going to PA or NY (or any of the other locations listed)... Columbia is home, so it must have been at Merriweather... wonder why they don't have it listed???

LauraBiggers commented on a News 08/16/14 2014 05:49:01 PM

Love the Leppard version of "Rebel Rebel" and Velvet Revolver's cover of an old ELO favorite. Thanks for rockin' my Saturday, Joe!!

Tommi Palo commented on a Video 08/14/14 2014 09:54:27 PM

the band plays pretty well as it is the correct DEF LEPPARD