lgat64 commented on a Photo 03/26/15 2015 12:09:22 AM

Going

Exposition PLAISIRS D'ARTISTES
May 22-24th 2015
Plateau Mt Royal in Montreal, Qu├ębec

Shall be presenting on those four days artworks and photography including DEF LEPPARD....Hope to see you there !!! :)

betty1betty2 commented on a News 03/25/15 2015 11:48:17 PM

So glad to hear you're well, Vivian! This is the MOST AMAZING INTERVIEW!!!! Thank you for sharing so much wonderful information. It's true! I think all you've said is wonderful news for the not only the more seasoned Leppfan, but everyone looking forward to all the upcoming Def Leppard projects. I'm counting the days until my shows this summer! :D Happy Trails!

Karen Chaffin commented on a Photo 03/25/15 2015 02:42:19 AM

He is one very good looking man. Keeps me looking.

ChrissieB commented on a Tour 03/24/15 2015 11:21:43 PM

Are you guys planning any concerts in New Zealand? Have never seen you live... and would love to!!!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 03/23/15 2015 02:47:25 PM

I'm sorry I didn't explain the reason why I wished that Joe would tell how he got the nerve up to talk to Ian Hunter is because I thought I was going to have the meet and greet. I have always wanted to be able to meet Joe but have been too scared to do it.

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 03/23/15 2015 04:36:17 AM

Joe, I have always loved your show. I will miss hearing your show and I want to thank you too for playing songs I really haven't heard before. I'm a fan of 70's music thanks to you. There's so much I want to say but anyway next saturday will be the last time I will get to hear it. I'll be losing my internet for now. Take care! love ya guys! See you guys on tour!

Jim Wright commented on a News 03/22/15 2015 10:49:57 PM

Bring it; we'll be there............

Jim Wright commented on a News 03/22/15 2015 10:48:43 PM

Bring it; we'll be there............