Tracey.Klein commented on a News 06/29/15 2015 10:22:45 PM

Hang in there Viv, we're all behind you and your family, and as Pat said if you need more time then take it, the fans will understand. We all look forward to your recovery, thank you for keeping us updated on such a hard and personal journey.Best wishes and much love to you and your family.

Theresakb commented on a Video 06/29/15 2015 08:44:48 AM

Can't even believe there are no comments here!!??!!!??

I have YouTubed this video to death, lol. Love it! HELLO, the Rock Brigade, classic.......okay, let me watch it again...later....

Theresakb commented on a Video 06/29/15 2015 08:44:47 AM

Can't even believe there are no comments here!!??!!!??

Theresakb commented on a Video 06/29/15 2015 08:38:09 AM

Love Joes' hair, seriously. Def's music back them was amaziing, then went on to top it! Rock on guys, love y'all.

Theresakb commented on a Video 06/29/15 2015 08:30:06 AM

I love this. Please do more.

Lying here with my earbuds in rocking, remembering when it was my cassettes. So many memories, thank you guys.

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/28/15 2015 04:45:30 AM

Hello Joe just wanted to say i'm counting down the days until I get to see you & the guys! Take care & God bless! Love, Kellie

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/27/15 2015 05:01:17 AM

I'm so excited to listen to the show! I'm really hoping that Joe will play Mistreated! Please, Please, But it's okay if he don't just wanted to hear the wonderful band but with a wonderful bonus also to hear him as well!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/27/15 2015 04:40:07 AM

Awesome! I have been on youtube and I checked out Delta Deep and everyone was amazing! I really did enjoy it buying this album is a must for me!