Leapyear64 commented on a Video 04/11/14 2014 11:35:42 PM

I know this is a song about love,but I just lost a dear friend to cancer this week and for some reason some of the lyrics from this song pop into my head. "I've got a long long way to go before I can say good-bye" I said good-bye tonight but I wish it wasn't true. Had to watch the video when I got home.

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 04/11/14 2014 12:45:54 AM

This is really cool that you are doing this. It sounds like it will be a awesome show, But wait a minute it's already a awesome show! Joe, You just made it better for the fans letting us to get to know you better. So thank you from your fans.

liamcorleone commented on a Tour 04/10/14 2014 02:52:08 AM

Please come to México!!!
PLEASE!!!!!

jose_d96 commented on a Tour 04/10/14 2014 01:41:04 AM

Mexico pleaseeeeeeee

lepxs commented on a News 04/05/14 2014 05:51:56 AM

Cool interview :)

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 04/05/14 2014 04:02:30 AM

Hello Joe I want to tell you that you are so very right about when people would listen to Down n Outz version of the songs. That they would want to listen to the original band that come up with the music. That's what I have been doing.so thank you. You are so awesome to know so much about music. Oh and about Def Leppard new music i'm sure it will be amazing as always! Thanks again! God bless you! Kellie

pjames6 commented on a News 04/03/14 2014 09:57:11 AM

joe's impression of gene is just soooo sexy!!!!! x

6Scorpio9 commented on a News 04/03/14 2014 01:44:42 AM

Re: this and Viv's interview bit. Thanks for sharing. I could just hear you guys go on about anythin for hours. :) TTM