mhdawso commented on a Tour 08/16/14 2014 08:04:43 PM

Kenc1101, I must have been at that show too. I was just looking at the schedule and trying to figure out how I saw the concert when I don't remember going to PA or NY (or any of the other locations listed)... Columbia is home, so it must have been at Merriweather... wonder why they don't have it listed???

LauraBiggers commented on a News 08/16/14 2014 05:49:01 PM

Love the Leppard version of "Rebel Rebel" and Velvet Revolver's cover of an old ELO favorite. Thanks for rockin' my Saturday, Joe!!

Tommi Palo commented on a Video 08/14/14 2014 09:54:27 PM

the band plays pretty well as it is the correct DEF LEPPARD

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 08/13/14 2014 12:03:04 PM

I'm sure it was really good I wasn't able to get it to work for me but it's ok I know it's on my end. I don't know if the guys would get this or read this, But I wanted them to know that you guys are so awesome in what you do you guys are amazing songwriters. Not only you make wonderful music but also lyrics that people can really relate to in their own lives. A person may think I know exactly how that feels and I have felt that way or that they still feels that way. I would like to thank all you guys for all the things you guys do for all all us fans. I'm speaking for my own life when I can't sleep at night unless I have def leppard playing. Haha Thanks for me great music guys!

kerri6669 commented on a News 08/12/14 2014 11:25:08 PM

Still day dreaming of how absolutely awesome the Mansfield MA show was. I've been drooling over Joe for many years and it was incredible seeing him (and all of them) in person. Love u guys!

kerri6669 commented on a News 08/12/14 2014 11:24:53 PM

Roula commented on a News 08/12/14 2014 10:07:51 AM

Happy Birthday Phil!

Roula commented on a Tour 08/12/14 2014 09:29:26 AM

Hi...are you guys going to London in October 2014!! thank you.