Tommi Palo commented on a Album 07/21/14 2014 07:51:15 PM

Euphoria is at home and promises a good melodic hard rock song and goodbye is a godsend for girls.Tommi

Tommi Palo commented on a Photo 07/21/14 2014 07:31:22 PM

JOE! you are really a good person even think of the band members even Rick few can keep the band together and help ystäviä.usein how to stop the action of the bands onnettumuutta if something would happen. you and DEF LEPPARD are my role model and the world.TOMMI

kenc1101 commented on a Tour 07/21/14 2014 12:09:48 AM

The July 24th show at Merriweather Post pavilion in Columbia, Md is also missing. I was there and it was a fantastic show.

Kellie Trentham commented on a Photo 07/20/14 2014 11:45:01 PM

Awesome picture! Thanks Helen for taking all these pictures it really helps for us fans who couldn't make it during this tour. This is my favorite! Thanks again!

Julie Horton Ioannou commented on a News 07/20/14 2014 03:00:30 PM

What makes you so f^cking disco anyway? : ) lol

Julie Horton Ioannou commented on a News 07/20/14 2014 02:59:15 PM

What makes you so f^cking disco anyway? : )

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 07/20/14 2014 02:54:28 AM

Hello I want to thank you so very much for putting these interviews on here! I'm so happy it finally worked so I got to listen to it and of course it's wonderful. I love when Joe said that they are fans themselves and that makes them want to make music that they would want to hear themselves. I am so thankful for everything you guys have done to give us some amazing music. It's just so heartbreaking that I will miss seeing you guys this tour. So please take care! Happy so to be birthday Joe! God bless! love, Kellie (no matter what)

BlakeWebb19 commented on a News 07/18/14 2014 09:15:57 PM

For those who are going to the Meet and Greet tomorrow in Charlotte 7/19... I've got a friend in the hospital for a severe burn accident who is a huge Def Leppard fan. I would be willing to pay you to have them write a get well soon message on a sheet of paper for my friend Ron. Contact me @ blakewebb19@gmail.com