Katie Cramer commented on a News 04/28/15 2015 05:31:39 PM

Great pics!

Blueleppard2 commented on a Album 04/27/15 2015 11:40:37 PM

Hello everyone I'm going to be in Sheffield this June and I was hoping to locate Def Leppards E.P. album. I've tried looking at some of the local vinyl shops online but didn't find it. I'D very grateful for any information that you could give me. Thank you in advance for any help.

Ella Smith commented on a News 04/27/15 2015 05:50:56 PM

I am so getting this for myself as a birthday present. Hubby never gets me anything so I always treat myself to what I like, and this is it this year!

Ella Smith commented on a News 04/27/15 2015 05:49:23 PM

Ella Smith commented on a News 04/27/15 2015 05:46:09 PM

skippichik commented on a News 04/26/15 2015 03:34:30 PM

Awesome Photo Joe.. Great for Canada.. But what about us Aussies.. It was suggested during your Vegas residency that Australia would be on the cards for 2015 but judging by the tour dates listed we will be missing out again.. Good to see you are finally going to be touring England again.. But it seems the USA are once again getting the lions share or should I say Leppards share..
Always a fan x

skippichik commented on a News 04/26/15 2015 03:34:23 PM

Always a fan x

fergynet commented on a News 04/24/15 2015 06:07:52 AM

Saw you in Edmonton tonight, just a brief moment during the tribute, when Rick Savage stood alone in the spotlight, standing like you stood. The band is sounding better than it ever has, the sound fantastic, the full house! Edmonton loves Def Leppard. And we remember Steve Clark. Happy B-day guy. Vivian Campbell nailed your song dude!!! "Better to burn out than fade away."