betty1betty2 commented on a News 02/27/14 2014 10:36:13 PM

simply an achingly beautiful and lyrical song. the harmonies on the chorus are haunting. Def Leppard proved, once again, that they have the ability to write and perform meaningful music. i believe this song is very under-appreciated by the masses. so glad you decided to include it in your acoustic set for the Rock of Ages Tour as well as perform it as part of such for the VIP VIVA! Hysteria fans in Las Vegas. Thank you Joe Elliott!

pjames6 commented on a News 02/26/14 2014 09:15:07 PM

I absolutely love this song and always have. Very meaningful lyrics that we can all relate to. Loved slang first time around and lovin' it even more this second time. Can't wait for a new album x

Maria Pas commented on a News 02/26/14 2014 06:02:53 PM

please tour 2014 , WE WANT DEF LEPPARD IN PARAGUAY

Maria Pas commented on a News 02/26/14 2014 06:01:27 PM

#Wewantdefleppardinparaguay please tour 2014

John Sposato commented on a Album 02/22/14 2014 03:21:53 AM

Slang may seem like the one album you'd least expect to get a deluxe edition as it's usually one known to hardcore fans, yet in this case, the band were granted back the rights to the masters from Virgin EMI (Mercury)/Universal and Jimmy Buffets indie label Mailboat now have the band in North America at least. It's also a chance to reintroduce an album that was derided at the time of the original release. It's more in line with the alternative scene prevalent in the mid-'90s but with an '80s name attached to it mainstream radio were apprehensive.
It's good to have some B-sides, covers and demos on here as I would never get a bootleg of those. A couple of them were on singles taken from Euphoria like Worlds Collide. We get a few tracks from Vivian Campbell as this was the first studio release that he was on.
If this is a new pattern being set I wonder if Euphoria and X could get reissued like this in future. Plenty of rare tracks to add to them as well so we'll just have to wait.

Kellie Trentham commented on a Photo 02/22/14 2014 01:37:36 AM

I have been to alot of def leppard concerts and I have loved everyone of them! But a few have been breathtaking and scary! You guys are awesome! love ya and God bless! So until next time you'll take care!

Sharrie Butler commented on a Album 02/21/14 2014 06:37:39 AM

Thank you guys for rereleasing my favorite album. I can't wait to add it to my collection. You guys rock and keep up the great work. I look forward to your new CD.

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 02/20/14 2014 10:31:02 PM

Joe you are so right it's a beautiful song, And there's alot of people who can relate to it too.