6Scorpio9 commented on a News 08/11/14 2014 05:27:20 AM

I really liked the Q and A's in session three and I really appreciate the sound quality. Oh, but he made my mouth water talking about his new louder lager. I sure would like to have a cold tall one of those. Yes, I'm a lady that enjoys a good lager now and then. Pity the Down n' Outz brand is elusive to the states. Gotta definitely make it happen someday, Joe. Cheers!

sleepwangels1 commented on a Tour 08/10/14 2014 06:49:58 PM

Please come back to Jacksonville, Florida USA !!!!! We miss u !!!!

6Scorpio9 commented on a Photo 08/09/14 2014 05:19:12 PM

My heart skipped a beat and my jaw dropped when I saw this photo. He looks hot and I really like his new look, but I naturally I googled his name for recent news of that band on his finger. Congratulations Viv! I wish it would've been me (obviously in my dreams) but I'm very happy for you. My very best to you on your continuing success, happiness and love in your life. Always with you.

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 08/08/14 2014 09:40:51 PM

Joe I want to tell you thank you for doing this show. I don't know how you find the time to do it, But i'm so very happy that you do. Thanks again! Take care of yourself!

Kellie Trentham commented on a Photo 08/08/14 2014 09:26:43 PM

Love this picture!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 08/07/14 2014 03:21:20 PM

Ha ha :) It looks like all you guys are having a blast!!! :)

David Tasche commented on a News 08/07/14 2014 04:21:19 AM

i Know i am a few days late but Happy Birthday Joe 55 years young keep on rocking.

David Tasche commented on a News 08/07/14 2014 04:20:45 AM