Antonia commented on a Photo 06/17/14 2014 09:42:22 PM

Bien Joe Elliott! te amo.....

Michelle Scott commented on a News 06/17/14 2014 10:47:10 AM

Gees look at all those guitar picks on the mic loving it. Is that phill in the distance he look supet slim must be hes new menus

Michelle Scott commented on a News 06/17/14 2014 10:43:31 AM

So rehearsals have begun cool so so cool wish it was the uk we need something good right now. Still nice to kmow what the boys are up to. Good luck to you all

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/17/14 2014 09:18:59 AM

That's wonderful! I know that all you guys will have a awesome time because alot of people love you'll. Take care of yourselves I know that the traveling will wear you guys out but just think about the reason why all you guys wanted to be in a band to begin with being on stage performing your beautiful gifts that you'll have been blessed with. Now on the flip side think about all the fans that love you guys and how much fun you will have seeing everybody singing your music they too will be so blessed too! Please take care!

Caroline Dussault commented on a Tour 06/15/14 2014 01:58:06 AM

Hi guys
I was wondering if you will be coming to Québec? I did not see anything for Montréal or Québec City. Please let your fans know.

Toronto is a bit far... and during the week

Thanks

kathygparker commented on a News 06/14/14 2014 02:36:56 PM

I can't wait for the 23rd at USANA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Def Leppard is Awesome.

Jorge Neaves Escobar commented on a Tour 06/13/14 2014 06:40:48 PM

september 29, was the the most memorable, excitining and adrenalitic concert of all my life! still feels like yesterday :)

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/13/14 2014 06:12:04 AM

I finally got the Down n Outz cd yesterday!!!!! Love it!!!! Love the cover on it also. Haha my son which is 22 yrs old said wow that's so cool! Lol I will be 45 this year and have a granddaughter. I love me some music so i'll be jamming until I can't anymore! Love the album! Thanks so much for a awesome cd!