Pat Alexandre commented on a News 06/26/15 2015 06:35:37 PM

Many prayers are covering you, Viv, and the entire band. May God bless you and keep you strong during the treatment necessary to BEAT the cancer for good! You have to take care of yourself, as you know you are loved by many fans, we understand if you need to take time to heal, so you can ROCK for many, many years to come! See you at SPAC on July 24th...and if you can't make that show, see you next time!

DCopson commented on a News 06/26/15 2015 03:53:03 PM

Hello Vivian, Two time Stage 4B Non Hodgkin's SURVIVOR here (46 years old now). 14 years apartment. Lost my Naval Aviation Career the first time. But, Married an amazing woman the second. Life is a journey & you can beat this!!! Cheryl and I will be volunteering (for our daughters band-East Coweta High School) at your Sunday Atlanta show (6/28/15). We will be selling $13 beers @ the "Beer Wall". If possible, it would be an honor to meet you. Mostly, I really just wanted you to know that although "cancer sucks", there is hope. You will be in my prayers and although I/we won't be able to watch your show (venue policy), we will be able to hear it. Gods Speed!!!

Sincerely, Dave Copson

DCopson commented on a News 06/26/15 2015 03:47:26 PM

Sincerely, Dave Copson

DCopson commented on a News 06/26/15 2015 03:45:30 PM

Sincerely, Dave Copson

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/25/15 2015 08:41:03 PM

That's Awesome news Viv! I can't even imagine what you & your family has been through, But please know that you'll will continue to be in my prayers.

Lisa Hilyard Stanchfield commented on a News 06/25/15 2015 10:12:29 AM

Yeahhhh see you next Sunday in CT ! So happy!

Lisa & Alan

kriswhit commented on a News 06/25/15 2015 12:22:19 AM

Wonderful news!! Will see you Saturday night in Birmingham, AL. My son is so excited!!

kriswhit commented on a News 06/25/15 2015 12:22:13 AM