Michelle Scott commented on a News 08/05/14 2014 01:31:30 PM

very enjoyable listen Joe like the mention on Steve Clark and Rick Allen.
I myself am a huge fan of Stevie Nicks also and recently heard an interview about slotting in new songs she to finds this incredable difficult i mmyself love to hear new stuff and new styles and we are always previalidge to lots of different styles with Leppard.
Cant wait for your "dirty smokey down n outz gig" see ya there jo and "Nice One" x

Kellie Trentham commented on a Photo 08/05/14 2014 06:02:45 AM

Wow! love is!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 08/05/14 2014 03:37:10 AM

Thanks so very much for putting this on here, But anyway i'm sure it's awesome too! I couldn't get it to play that's okay I'm going to have my son help. me tomorrow. Thank you!

oldmilw commented on a News 08/05/14 2014 02:33:39 AM

The best album EVER... I listen to the Hysteria CD in my truck every day. My kids used to ask me to change it but after years of me saying no now they sit back and soak it in .....

LY63 commented on a News 08/04/14 2014 08:08:35 PM

I remember the day this album was released and I had to go to the mall to buy it. I love this interview and the history of how the album was made.

Kellie Trentham commented on a Photo 08/04/14 2014 09:27:16 AM

Awesome!!

Kellie Trentham commented on a Photo 08/04/14 2014 09:24:55 AM

Very nice!!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 08/04/14 2014 05:41:43 AM

Thank you for putting this on here i've never seen it before. I listen to the Hysteria album whenever I get in my son's truck he always has it playing when he's driving. He was born in 1990 but he grew up listening to the 80's music thanks to mom! haha. Both of my children say all the time the 80's music rocked especially Def Leppard and they still do! I agree 100%