LY63 commented on a News 08/04/14 2014 08:08:35 PM

I remember the day this album was released and I had to go to the mall to buy it. I love this interview and the history of how the album was made.

Kellie Trentham commented on a Photo 08/04/14 2014 09:27:16 AM

Awesome!!

Kellie Trentham commented on a Photo 08/04/14 2014 09:24:55 AM

Very nice!!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 08/04/14 2014 05:41:43 AM

Thank you for putting this on here i've never seen it before. I listen to the Hysteria album whenever I get in my son's truck he always has it playing when he's driving. He was born in 1990 but he grew up listening to the 80's music thanks to mom! haha. Both of my children say all the time the 80's music rocked especially Def Leppard and they still do! I agree 100%

Kellie Trentham commented on a Photo 08/04/14 2014 01:12:11 AM

Awesome picture! Thank you Helen!

Dave Pino commented on a News 08/03/14 2014 11:12:06 PM

Awesome video.

6Scorpio9 commented on a News 08/03/14 2014 03:25:27 PM

I've really enjoyed reading these recent bio's on Phil's awesome guitars on here recently. My favorite is Bela. We share the same admiration of this namesake. ;)

Cyndi commented on a News 08/03/14 2014 06:32:54 AM

Happy Birthday Joe. from me Cyndi. My niece and I went to see your Concert When you guys was doing a show here in Florida when you guys was playing over here in United State. Best concert I have have ever see. well 2 best concert I have Seen. will I went to England for vacation from here in United State. to see my friend over in London David and Marie. they know I was Coming over to England. and they know it Was my birthday and how much I love you guys. and surpise me with a ticket to see you and the guys at Sheffield. and ask me do I want to go. sure I love to go. I their bestest fan. it was the Greatest two show I have went to see. when you guys come back to the State and play again. I do not care how far you are or close by you are I going back to see you guys again Love U guys.