ren commented on a Album 02/13/14 2014 03:26:55 AM

this who album is amazing .

ren commented on a News 02/13/14 2014 03:09:19 AM

You know I don't really know who reads this site , hopefully its the band. ok i have been trying to download all ur albums on itunes , cuz all i have all ur albums and most of ur CDs . I would love to just have it in my itunes for my ipod. what is the problem. all i see on there are cover bands for your music .I would like to download the ORIGINAL albums ,like all of them . which I heard u want to re-master . I do not want them remastered , I just want the original to hear on my IPOD so I could listen real loud . in my own way . Y IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE ??? please i want the originals to listen to . please . on though the night , high and dry , of course pyromania , and hysteria , adrenalized etc . Is this possible . I have follow ur band since my teens , and wish to continue . I have been wanting to hear high and dry but have miss place my CD . the others are in my car. please just for my IPOD . also im looking for ur older stuff like glad to be alive , i remember hearing on the radio which i recorder on a cassette ... but can no longer listen . please hear me and put on ITUNEs thank u . -brandyren@gmail.com-

Brian Williams commented on a Album 02/12/14 2014 09:19:15 PM

Where can I get a copy of this EP???? It is not available through Amazon.com!!!!

pjames6 commented on a News 02/12/14 2014 05:47:28 PM

loved listening to all the comments about this album. listening to brathe a sigh as i type this. lovely song. got all the def leppard albums but can't wait for my copy of slang to fall thru my letter box once again x

pjames6 commented on a News 02/12/14 2014 05:46:50 PM

Tracie Ellen Steele commented on a Photo 02/11/14 2014 01:51:08 AM

Why Thank You. That was the best shot that I took that whole entire night. Seeing them in Las Vegas for their Viva Hysteria and More Show was a moment that I will never forget.

ignatius commented on a News 02/10/14 2014 08:33:42 AM

15 hours to SLANG! with you, we don't wanna get our hands dirty.
Mucha Mierda!

jicon commented on a News 02/08/14 2014 07:32:46 AM

Somewhat interested in hearing Disc 2. I have the Japanese Deluxe version, that included Move With Me Slowly, and the six song acoustic from their single day world tour. Always liked the alternate (Original) version of Truth? Saw the band in Sept of 96, just after Sav cut all of his hair on the None More Black tour. I think Work It Out, Slang and Deliver Me was all they played from the album. There was a tour book with if I recall, mention of Joe's two black dogs, and of the good time they had recording the record in a house in Spain. Someone behind me stole it during the concert. It would be cool if there was a scan of it out there somewhere.

Now the part that truly peaks my interest is digital distribution on iTunes. This is Slang entered on to iTunes for the second time since all albums were removed due to negotiation issues between the old record label. It would be interesting to know what (or who) gave in...