Shotgunslug commented on a News 06/30/14 2014 05:00:52 AM

When you guys came to Denver you were awesome Phil threw a pic right to me and my wife we were front row almost center you guys showed us lots of love and played your asses off for us AWESOME cant say the same for kiss we want to see you guys again much love and respect Branden Crockett

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/27/14 2014 03:53:27 PM

AWESOME!!!!!! There isn't enough words to express the joy that all you guys are doing to help others! God bless love, Kellie

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/27/14 2014 07:52:44 AM

I know this tour will be awesome with two amazing bands together and all they are doing to help others that serve in the military. My best friend and I wanted to go but my best friend gala just had mayor surgery the 20th of this month and so her health is more important right now. She has been dealing with this since 2002 that's when it started with a car wreck it just has gotten worse over the years. But we did make it in 2005 anyway take care & God bless!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/27/14 2014 07:12:10 AM

Wow! I know it will be so awesome too! I remember what Joe had said that maybe Down n Outz could open for Def Leppard haha maybe down the road someday that would be real nice my two favorite bands together! But just hope that one day it might happen and that it would be just closer so I could see them both. Haha Take care of yourself guys!

Armando Sobrino commented on a News 06/26/14 2014 11:51:02 PM

Hello, I wonder if there will be selling passes for the meet & greet for the concert announced for September 4

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/26/14 2014 02:36:14 PM

Thank you so much for putting photos from the tour on here. And a very big thank you to you Helen. :)

johnhuish commented on a News 06/26/14 2014 08:54:40 AM

Message for Vivian Campbell.

Vivian I have just finished high dose chemo and a stem cell transplant and its not as bad as people tell you. I am told I will have 7 to 10 years clear now.

Best of luck with it.

John

Kim Goodsell commented on a News 06/26/14 2014 01:28:23 AM

This was a WONDERFUL concert!! Joe sounded wonderful as did the rest of the band. I only wish their set could have been longer and KISS had less time. What a apectacular night!