leppard666 commented on a News 07/14/15 2015 10:55:27 PM

When are you guys touring South Africa again? I was 17 when you guys were here, now my kids are almost 17.... :) PLEASE COME GUYS!!!

leppard666 commented on a News 07/14/15 2015 10:54:39 PM

rickie glenn commented on a News 07/14/15 2015 08:29:27 AM

Of all the nights that it rained in the afternoon for a month prior? it picked the night def leppard, styx and telsa was to kick off the concert tour in Rampa to storm and I mean storm right over head!!!!!! Well the band I really really really wanted to see Tesla was asked to not play just so styx and def leppard could play a shortened show? I should have left but I stayed and although styx jammed and played most of there hits fast they held down the solos to shorten the show. Then Def leppard as always jammed out but you could tell it was shortened due to the 11PM sound curfew? They managed to get one encore shot but they hurried the whole set really no one was ready?????? I saw Def leppard in 2013 inside the then Tampa Bay Times Forum They rocked but because they chose to play on a rain shorted concert instead of postponing it or canceling it they play a very poor and sad concert that lacked the spark they always played before? I would rate the concert no higher then 6 out 10 showing that I should have taken the high road and the refund and head home just cause it was sad to see the final showing that I would see because they wanted that dollar? SAD?

rickie glenn commented on a News 07/14/15 2015 08:29:26 AM

rickie glenn commented on a News 07/14/15 2015 08:29:13 AM

John Clemons commented on a News 07/14/15 2015 02:17:08 AM

so glad to hear you are doing better. I cant wait to see you and all the boys in Spokane on sept. 30.

klrretha32 commented on a News 07/10/15 2015 04:29:04 AM

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!
It's the little changes that will make the most important changes.
Thanks for sharing!

Here is my homepage; bonus Casinos online

klrretha32 commented on a News 07/10/15 2015 04:28:34 AM

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!
It's the little changes that will make the most important changes.
Thanks for sharing!