Corinne commented on a Tour 06/01/14 2014 06:06:29 AM

Driving 5 hours to see Def Lep in Auburn WA!! Will be wearing my Union Jack jeans. Woo Hoo!!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 05/31/14 2014 04:52:55 PM

Awesome! Love it! Thank you so much for putting on here. I know it's alot of work to do all that you guys do to make videos but I bet you had alot of fun doing it! It is wonderful!

Brenda Guild commented on a News 05/30/14 2014 01:55:25 PM

Song is fantastic...Keep up the good work Joe!

DefLeppardbabe81 commented on a Photo 05/28/14 2014 12:04:15 AM

I Love the picture !!!!!! Joe looks very hot and handsome and sexy!!!!!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 05/26/14 2014 10:43:55 PM

Yes it won't be long at all and I know it will be awesome too! It is also wonderful what both bands are doing for the men and women that have risked their lives for all of us. I unfortunately will miss this tour but i'm hoping there my be another time I will get a chance to meet the rest of you guys and tell you what i've been wanting to tell you for so long now. God bless love, Kellie

Kellie Trentham commented on a Tour 05/26/14 2014 10:14:33 PM

I've been reading all the comments to you guys and there is alot of fans that love you guys. I know this tour will be awesome just so sorry that I will have to miss it, But please try to take care of yourselves, Kellie

Keesha Tessier commented on a Tour 05/25/14 2014 03:42:05 AM

More shows in Canada! Montreal 2012 was an amazing time! We love you guys!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 05/23/14 2014 03:06:26 AM

Really do love that you'll get these wonderful interviews for all of us fans to see. Thank you so very much but I sometimes don't have any luck getting it to work But it's okay! Bet it was another awesome interview i'm sure! Thank you again