Marc Goldman commented on a Photo 02/08/14 2014 05:06:44 AM

This was the first night at Rod Laver Arena Melbourne Australia in October 2011. Sav rockin out

DefLep commented on a News 02/05/14 2014 08:51:11 PM

Nice to hear Phil mentioning Calgary on the interview!

Brendan Senior commented on a News 02/05/14 2014 07:15:14 PM

I'm one of the only people my age that listens to music older than me....cant wait for Slang!!!

Paula Linthorne_2 commented on a Photo 02/05/14 2014 11:31:44 AM

OH MY GOD! Can you buy this "JOE" Doll? I WOULD LOVE ONE. My email address is: Paulalinthorne@gmail.com I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT JOB, WELL DONE!!!!!!!! :D

dgrayson commented on a News 02/01/14 2014 10:53:16 PM

I can't wait to revisit this album which is one of my favorites. I was 21 years old when this record came out and was also into much of the 'grunge' coming out at the time....Pearl Jam, STP etc. This album plus the Retroactive before it kept the Leps relevant for me while many of the other 80's bands starting dropping out of favor. I felt they kept their 'Lep' sound but had evolved at the same time. Looking back this still could be my favorite album….although sometimes it depends on my mood

I think a lot of fans that didn't like this record the first time around will be surprised how much they may enjoy the re-issue. At the time this album may have been too much of a departure for many, especially those still hoping for a resurgence of 80’s metal. Getting close to 20 years after its original release, it should be easier to digest and hopefully be appreciated for how good it is.

I've heard a few of the b-sides ('Can't Keep Away From the Flame' is one of my all-time favorites) but looking forward to all the extras they have included with this re-issue.

I wonder with a new album possible next year, if this re-release could be partially done in order to monitor the reception to this style this time around. I would love a new album that picks up where this left off....hint hint

Kim Greenstreet commented on a News 01/29/14 2014 04:42:21 AM

I LOVE YOU STEVEN MAYARD CLARK YOU ARE THOUGHT OF OFTEN BY ME AND OTHER FANS WE WILL MISS YOURR SMILING FACE FOR THE REST OF ARE DAYS.
SOMETIME I FIND MYSELF WISHING YOU WHERE HERE TODAY. SOMETIMES I SHED A TEAR FOR YOU I DON;T THINK YOU RELIZED HOW TALENT AND GIFTED YOU TRUELY WHERE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART FOREVER MISS YOU MORE THEN WORDS CAN EXPRESS.

LOVE ALWAYS, KIMBERLY GREENSTREET

DonSmallBerries commented on a News 01/26/14 2014 11:33:44 AM

Don't you mean "All I want Is Everything"? What is, "All I've Ever Wanted"? For shame! That is Leppard Blasphemy!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 01/26/14 2014 02:32:54 AM

Oh may this is sooooooooooooo wonderful! Can't hardly wait but of course you guys are worth the wait. I do want to thank all of you guys for all that you do. You all are truly awesome and so very gifted. Thanks for putting a big smile on my face! love ya and God bless