Hysteria2014 commented on a News 06/23/14 2014 10:36:21 PM

I would have loved to have been able to get tickets to see these guys. It's too bad there isn't any additional Canadian dates, but I really hope they have an amazing summer tour with Kiss.

Loreigh commented on a News 06/23/14 2014 05:49:21 PM

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again! Thanks for always making a stop in Des Moines, IA. You never disappoint your Midwest fans!

Antonia commented on a Photo 06/17/14 2014 09:42:22 PM

Bien Joe Elliott! te amo.....

Michelle Scott commented on a News 06/17/14 2014 10:47:10 AM

Gees look at all those guitar picks on the mic loving it. Is that phill in the distance he look supet slim must be hes new menus

Michelle Scott commented on a News 06/17/14 2014 10:43:31 AM

So rehearsals have begun cool so so cool wish it was the uk we need something good right now. Still nice to kmow what the boys are up to. Good luck to you all

Michelle Scott commented on a News 06/17/14 2014 10:42:06 AM

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/17/14 2014 09:18:59 AM

That's wonderful! I know that all you guys will have a awesome time because alot of people love you'll. Take care of yourselves I know that the traveling will wear you guys out but just think about the reason why all you guys wanted to be in a band to begin with being on stage performing your beautiful gifts that you'll have been blessed with. Now on the flip side think about all the fans that love you guys and how much fun you will have seeing everybody singing your music they too will be so blessed too! Please take care!

Caroline Dussault commented on a Tour 06/15/14 2014 01:58:06 AM

Hi guys
I was wondering if you will be coming to Québec? I did not see anything for Montréal or Québec City. Please let your fans know.

Toronto is a bit far... and during the week

Thanks