Caroline Dussault commented on a Tour 06/15/14 2014 01:58:06 AM

Hi guys
I was wondering if you will be coming to Québec? I did not see anything for Montréal or Québec City. Please let your fans know.

Toronto is a bit far... and during the week

Thanks

kathygparker commented on a News 06/14/14 2014 02:36:56 PM

I can't wait for the 23rd at USANA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Def Leppard is Awesome.

Jorge Neaves Escobar commented on a Tour 06/13/14 2014 06:40:48 PM

september 29, was the the most memorable, excitining and adrenalitic concert of all my life! still feels like yesterday :)

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/13/14 2014 06:12:04 AM

I finally got the Down n Outz cd yesterday!!!!! Love it!!!! Love the cover on it also. Haha my son which is 22 yrs old said wow that's so cool! Lol I will be 45 this year and have a granddaughter. I love me some music so i'll be jamming until I can't anymore! Love the album! Thanks so much for a awesome cd!

shadygreen commented on a Tour 06/11/14 2014 04:29:15 AM

I just finished building a small private campground 2 miles from White River Amphitheatre I have a shuttle service too if anyone's interested. So far it's ALL Def Leppard fans staying here for the concert. No Kiss fans yet. If you want to keep it that way get a hold of me. I met Def Leppard in Kirkland Washington while they were on tour for their second album. Don't do the math. Who knew then what kind of impact they would have so ma y years later. I have a couple spots left in some beautiful old growth forest. Come make some memories on this huge tour by a phenom of a band. 2537970519 I'm called shadygreen campground on FB. Wear your Union Jack clothing for free shuttle.

corn commented on a Tour 06/10/14 2014 04:05:47 PM

I seen them in Erlangen Germany on October 16 1983. That date is not listed on the website. Special guest was a all girl band named Rock Goddess. They kicked ass!

I will see them again on July 16th 2014 with Kiss in Nashville at Bridgestone Arena!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/09/14 2014 08:48:33 PM

Wow! That sounds wonderful! Joe, You have made me a big fan of the 70's music. I have loved all kinds of music all my life but see I was born in 69 so thank you for playing all this music you had grownup with. Love it! I find myself going on you tube looking up 70's music along with of course def leppard music haha. Thanks I am a big fan of Ian Hunter now! But Joe you are the best in my book! Take care!

khysteria commented on a News 06/07/14 2014 02:31:32 AM

Yea, Super!!! I cannot wait to hear Joe answer questions on Sound Cloud!!