iash74 commented on a News 03/06/14 2014 11:04:38 AM

simply a great song, and in my book, one of the best song titles in the def leopard catalogue.

jacelep commented on a Tour 03/05/14 2014 10:50:12 PM

Missing from this list is the Fresno, CA show on 10/11/06! We were row 5 for my wifes B-day! It was another great show!

Liam Wickson commented on a News 03/05/14 2014 12:23:45 AM

Surely All Night could have got a look in for Valetines day

Jodi Mock Wolfe commented on a News 03/03/14 2014 11:20:49 PM

TOTAL classic!!!!!!! (From my fave album!)

Geralynne Rader commented on a Video 03/03/14 2014 01:55:38 AM

Bringing on the heartbreak has always been my favorite songs. I have been listening to you guys since the late 70's. My birthday is 10/21/63. I watch a day of hysteria on TV an you guys still rock. I have always wondered what happened to Pete Willis, and if he continued to play after he left the band. I have to say in closing God bless Steve Clark and his family. His music will always be missed. From your #1 fan Strikergreg from Paradise California

CRISTINACHIESA commented on a News 03/02/14 2014 10:03:17 PM

Hoy ésta canción me representa. Muchas gracias!

betty1betty2 commented on a News 02/27/14 2014 10:36:13 PM

simply an achingly beautiful and lyrical song. the harmonies on the chorus are haunting. Def Leppard proved, once again, that they have the ability to write and perform meaningful music. i believe this song is very under-appreciated by the masses. so glad you decided to include it in your acoustic set for the Rock of Ages Tour as well as perform it as part of such for the VIP VIVA! Hysteria fans in Las Vegas. Thank you Joe Elliott!

pjames6 commented on a News 02/26/14 2014 09:15:07 PM

I absolutely love this song and always have. Very meaningful lyrics that we can all relate to. Loved slang first time around and lovin' it even more this second time. Can't wait for a new album x