khysteria commented on a News 06/07/14 2014 02:30:19 AM

Yea, Super!!! I cannot wait to hear Joe answer questions on Sound Cloud!!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 06/06/14 2014 04:03:44 PM

Joe, I think this is so awesome that you are doing this just don't know where you find the time to do all that you do, But thank you! I posted a couple of questions for you but I forgot one. I know that you will be touring and you will be so busy. Will you be able to do your radio show somehow? Maybe one day I will get a chance to talk to you face to face because I have so much to tell you. Please take care! Love & Blessings, Kellie

Theodora Karanikou commented on a News 06/05/14 2014 11:08:10 PM

I would change the last part of needing Red Bull with ROCK STAR RECOVERY!
to adrenalize themselves.

Theodora Karanikou commented on a News 06/05/14 2014 11:07:09 PM

I would change the last part of needing Red Bull with ROCK STAR RECOVERY!
to adrenalize themselves.

Irene Skidmore commented on a Photo 06/03/14 2014 08:56:39 AM

I LOVE U GUYS! I am trying to find how to buy the meet and greet for riverbend july 15th!!! :-) I loved u since age of 12 I am 37 now! You are my fav heart and soul idols I wish so much that one of u would personally write something to me!or send me a meet and greet pass!! I don't know how much longer I will be alive. I want to meet u this is my last wish!!!

dizzyblonde commented on a News 06/02/14 2014 12:33:51 AM

Great read! Looking forward to Wheatland, CA this month with the boys!

Corinne commented on a Tour 06/01/14 2014 06:06:29 AM

Driving 5 hours to see Def Lep in Auburn WA!! Will be wearing my Union Jack jeans. Woo Hoo!!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 05/31/14 2014 04:52:55 PM

Awesome! Love it! Thank you so much for putting on here. I know it's alot of work to do all that you guys do to make videos but I bet you had alot of fun doing it! It is wonderful!