Kellie Trentham commented on a News 07/20/14 2014 07:24:40 PM

Hello Joe I got to hear your radio interview the part 1 & 2. It's really good thank you to the person who put it on the website. I tried to leave a comment but wouldn't let me but it's okay i'll just try to put it here maybe it will work. Well, just wanted to tell you and the rest of the guys thank you for all the amazing music that you guys make. It's really heartbreaking that I will miss seeing you guys this tour. Happy so to be birthday Joe! God bless! love, Kellie (no matter what)

Julie Horton Ioannou commented on a News 07/20/14 2014 03:00:30 PM

What makes you so f^cking disco anyway? : ) lol

Julie Horton Ioannou commented on a News 07/20/14 2014 02:59:15 PM

What makes you so f^cking disco anyway? : )

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 07/20/14 2014 02:54:28 AM

Hello I want to thank you so very much for putting these interviews on here! I'm so happy it finally worked so I got to listen to it and of course it's wonderful. I love when Joe said that they are fans themselves and that makes them want to make music that they would want to hear themselves. I am so thankful for everything you guys have done to give us some amazing music. It's just so heartbreaking that I will miss seeing you guys this tour. So please take care! Happy so to be birthday Joe! God bless! love, Kellie (no matter what)

BlakeWebb19 commented on a News 07/18/14 2014 09:15:57 PM

For those who are going to the Meet and Greet tomorrow in Charlotte 7/19... I've got a friend in the hospital for a severe burn accident who is a huge Def Leppard fan. I would be willing to pay you to have them write a get well soon message on a sheet of paper for my friend Ron. Contact me @ blakewebb19@gmail.com

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 07/18/14 2014 06:00:57 PM

Well, I really tried but it won't play, But i'm sure it's on my end i'll keep trying. I want to thank you so very much for putting it on here i'm sure it's a wonderful interview. Please take care! God bless! love, Kellie

beachbabe1973 commented on a Photo 07/16/14 2014 01:03:27 PM

Such a sexy man with amazing eyes and very kissable lips! I have had a huge crush on him ever since he wore those tattered jeans in the 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' video. That's still my favorite song EVER and always will be. I've seen them many times in concert and am looking forward to Saturday, August 2 in Atlantic City, NJ. I'll be hot, sticky and sweet watching him perform. Love you Joe:-)

Dan Crick commented on a News 07/15/14 2014 03:26:43 PM

I was an original fan back in London. I saw Rick's 3 successive 16th birthday's on Highway To Hell tour at Hammersmith - plus I was at St Albans City Hall for kick-off of On the Through Night Tour. We were so proud of you lot. However I was also part of the Reading crowd in 1980 and I am ashamed to say that I participated in all that "bollox" that night. We thought you had sold out and were chasing the American $. I am coming to see you tonight at Riverbend (the first time since 1980) - I have felt such shame and guilt at our actions back then. You never forgot England and you kept true to your NWBHM roots. Hopefully you can forgive me - Dan