POSTPONED & RESCHEDULED ADDITIONAL SELECT TOUR DATES

07/15/2011 - 19:16

The following additional select performances in Tulsa, OK (July 19th), Dallas, TX (July 20th), Houston, TX (July 22nd), New Orleans, LA (July 23rd), and San Antonio, TX (July 24th) have been rescheduled due to the passing of Joe Elliott’s father.  The rescheduled concert dates, with special guests HEART, will now take place on the following dates:

August 6 – Dallas, TX (Gexa Energy Pavillion)  (HEART will not appear on the Dallas date due to prior band commitments and additional support to be announced soon)
Sept 20 – Tulsa, OK (Bok Center)
Sept 22 – New Orleans, LA (New Orleans Arena)
Sept 23 – Houston, TX (Cynthia W. Mitchell Pavilion)
Sept 24 – San Antonio, TX (AT&T Center)

DEF LEPPARD regrets any inconvenience and looks forward to returning to the cities in several weeks.  Tickets purchased for the above dates will be honored for the rescheduled new dates.

The tour will resume in Cincinnati OH. on July 27th and for all show details click HERE

Comments

Stacey Stephens Lenington 07/15/11 2011 08:01:33 PM

My heart goes out to Joe and his family

Pamela Woodruff Hall 07/15/11 2011 11:29:20 PM

Take all the time you need.

Randy Rufus Zaragoza 07/16/11 2011 04:14:26 AM

you guys Rock! And I want your band to be my first to watch live!! I have loved you guys since I was wet behide the ears!!

auntetr 07/16/11 2011 04:16:21 AM

Why can't the band resume the tour where they left off? Why do we have to wait?

RGuevara 07/17/11 2011 02:30:18 AM

Upset about postponements, but I know fam comes first. So take care of family and we will Rock On on Sept 24th... God Speed DL

Charles Brown 07/17/11 2011 03:40:33 AM

bring TESLA to the dallas show for the aug 6th show in dallas. I am not going to the show in Cadott, WI now because I wanted to see def leppard and TESLA together. please bring TESLA.

Rhonda Santiago 07/17/11 2011 07:35:21 AM

Dear Joe Elliott, I'm so sorry and offer my deepest condolences for the loss of your father.

Brenda Guild 07/17/11 2011 01:07:44 PM

So glad to hear your taking the time to reflect and grieve with the support of your family and friends - that is truly important. We'll be here when you ready! We are here for you all!

Lara Coimbra 07/17/11 2011 10:10:23 PM

My condolences to Joe Elliott and his family. Have a good rest and come back rock n' rolling!

Listy Rayne 07/17/11 2011 10:27:14 PM

Hugs to Joe. You're in my prayers.

Listy Rayne 07/17/11 2011 10:29:14 PM

Hugs. Joe is in my prayers.

Listy Rayne 07/17/11 2011 10:29:17 PM

Hugs. Joe is in my prayers.

Texasrebl 07/17/11 2011 10:50:17 PM

SO sorry Joe and family. Prayers from Texas...

ynkeecwby 07/17/11 2011 11:52:37 PM

My prayers go out to Joe and his family. Us fans will always be ready to rock when you are so take all the time needed.

Since Heart can't make it to Dallas, I'd love it if the concert became "an evening with Def Leppard" and we got to hear another 8-10 Lep songs instead of an opening act. It would be a great opportunity to do a special show playing some songs that can't fit in to the rotation when you have a "special guest".

Dana Rosner 07/18/11 2011 11:44:43 PM

Joe, you're still in my prayers. And I say your name in prayer, to a blessing for God's healing of body and spirit. Please don't forget that we all love you so much, and we are surrounding you with comfort until the day you come rockin' back to us. You are never forgotten xoxo

Ultimicea 07/19/11 2011 03:50:30 AM

So sorry Joe! My sincerest condolences and your fans are behind you and supporting you every step of the way! :)

mommipoo 07/19/11 2011 05:42:47 AM

Joe, our hearts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. We will see you n Houston in September and can't wait to "Get Rocked"!!

Jared Daniel Chreene 07/19/11 2011 09:05:24 AM

So who's gonna open up for def leppard on the dallas date?. I'm so curious.

duncan 07/19/11 2011 01:55:16 PM

I sorry about the new ,s joe father passing

jennie2165 07/19/11 2011 02:49:27 PM

My prayers go out to Joe and his family.Stay strong.God be with you and your family.

Gloria476 07/20/11 2011 07:19:03 PM

Joe, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Take whatever time you need, Tulsa will still be there. My ticket and I are ready to rock n roll whenever you are. Sending much love and light your way.....Rock on!

Gina Hart- Blanchard 07/21/11 2011 02:54:13 AM

So sorry to hear of Joe's father passing...your family are in my prayers.

Starrbear71l 07/21/11 2011 04:57:59 AM

Attention all Def Leppard Fans, I have started a new event on Facebook called " Tribute to Joe Elliott lead singer of Def Leppard" This is my way of showing just how much I appreciate Joe Elliott, the Elliott Family and friends as well as the entire Leppard Family. If you feel the same way then please come to the event and share your Def Leppard stories or favorite song or songs with other Def Leppard fans. The guys could probably use this event knowing that their fans appreciate and respect them, not only for the Best Band ever but also as individuals. So come on in and let's see how many fans will join.<3 <3

KathyL 07/25/11 2011 01:50:13 AM

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of Joes dad. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers. Let your memories comfort you during this difficult time. He will always be with you.

Tina Kannady 07/29/11 2011 02:59:29 AM

Joe, God Bless you and your family on your loss,you are in our thoughts and Prayers.I lost my dad last year he was funny and a sweet man.Just remember all the good times with your dad,his Spirit is alive and well and is watching over everyone, and he is very proud. God Bless! :)