Steve Clark's 52nd Birthday

04/23/2012 - 23:25

On this day in 1960, Def Leppard co-founding guitarist Steve Clark was born in Sheffield (UK). Steve would have been 52 today.  In honor of Steve, crank up some classic Leppard!

Comments

HystericalJ 04/24/12 2012 12:53:49 AM

Happy Birthday Steve! Wish that you were still around to rock the arenas around the world. Prayers out to your family today...I know they miss you more than we do, and we miss you more than you will ever know! Cranking up Photograph, Billys Got a Gun & gods of war!

mary clark 04/24/12 2012 02:47:28 AM

THIS DAY IS THE STEVE CLARK 52ND BIRTHDAY THE BIG MAN THE "RIFFMASTER"
THE ONLY ONE..........GREAT GUITAR....NEVER FORGET YOU.....YOUR RIFF IN PHOTOGRAF OR GODS OF WAR!.....IN OTHER MORE SONGS.....I MISS YOU...YOU ARE MY FAVORITE GUITAR.........I LOVE YOU

mary clark 04/24/12 2012 02:50:51 AM

I LOVE YOU STEVE CLARK

mary clark 04/24/12 2012 02:59:45 AM

I. O. Y. STEVE CLARK

DEF LEPPARD 1977-Forever 04/24/12 2012 06:22:50 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! We miss you & wish you were still hear. I never got the chance to see you live or meet you but I hope I will someday! Def Leppard has & never will be the same without you. You are the GREATEST GUITARIST IN THE WORLD!!! I am only 14 but I know the best when I hear it! I know Joe, Phil, Sav, & Rick all miss you very much & Viv too! Even though he never got to meet you. You were ONE of a kind! SWITCH 625, BRING ON THE HEARTBREAK, DIE HARD THE HUNTER, BILLY'S GOT A GUN, LOVE BITES, ARMAGEDDON IT, GODS OF WAR, & HYSTERIA will never sound the same without you playing those beautiful notes. You did a GGGOOOOOODDD GOOD JOB!!! Im so sorry you never got to hear that from your father. You truly DESERVED it! No madder what anyone says you will always be the BEST to me!!! No madder how good anyone can play no NO one can play like you Steve! We will all miss you STEVE 'STEAMIN' MAYNARD CLARK!

MaddisonDana 04/24/12 2012 07:42:00 AM

Happy birthday Steve! Sending all my love to your friends and family, and you of course!

It’s been a long 21 years since you left this world, but you will never be forgotten. You’re one of the greatest guitarists of not only your time, but of all time. You played with such passion, it gave anyone who was blessed enough to her you, chills. You created some of the most original riffs in music history, and these riffs are still some of the most well-known guitar riffs ever. I know for years to come, people will look back and see you as not only a fantastic guitar player, but a beautiful human being, who was ripped from the Eath too early.

Rest easy up there buddy, much love xx

dflpfn83 04/24/12 2012 01:30:30 PM

Your fans, Def Leppard & your family wish you were still
here with us. We will always miss you & never forget you.
You've helped Def Leppard become what they are today.
Thanks for the memories. Always & forever, Christine - NYS

SavLovesHendersons 04/25/12 2012 04:50:48 AM

Happy Birthday Steve!!! I wore white jeans, my Def Leppard shirt and guitar earrings to honor your birthday. I hope that wherever you are you had an amazingly awesome birthday and we, Def Leppard and your family all miss you. Happy 52nd dude! :)

hysteria 04/26/12 2012 08:45:55 PM

The Best !!

Donna42990 04/28/12 2012 01:11:19 AM

I miss you buddy. Rest in peace.

Donna42990 04/30/12 2012 02:06:00 AM

Happy Birthday buddy, we miss you.

Switch625Forever 06/18/12 2012 03:24:43 PM