"Hysteria" 2013 - Digital Single Available Now!

03/19/2013 - 17:09

To celebrate the kick off of VIVA HYSTERIA on 22 March, DL have released a newly recorded version of "Hysteria" available now for the first time on iTunes and all digital retailers.  For all direct iTunes territory stores go HERE

Comments

6Scorpio9 03/20/13 2013 12:49:41 AM

Here's why I had to have this one: this has always been my second all time favorite song(#1 Love and Affection), it sounds more emotional, especially my favorite lines "I'm in love" and "I believe", they just bring me to my knees and I like the icon for my wallpaper on my phone. Applied.

6Scorpio9 03/20/13 2013 12:58:50 AM

And for those unlucky to be able to experience Viva Hysteria live ): (my heart is broken) I hope there will be a DVD of the experience available to purchase in the near future. ;)

6Scorpio9 03/20/13 2013 12:59:39 AM

Crippled Plaything 03/21/13 2013 02:25:31 AM

OMG THIS IS MY SECOND FAVORITE SONG ! GREAT JOB GUYS ,I REALLY LOVE IT !!! HAVE A GREAT NIGHTS IN VEGAS I WISH I COULD GO BUT I LIVE IN ARGENTINA , IM CANT AFFORD , THE BEST FOR U GUYS !

100004928080223@facebook 03/27/13 2013 04:44:21 AM

Hey Leps!

No questions for me Hysteria and Adrenalize are my favorite 2 Lep records you've recorded to date. I own every album from Hysteria forward and have a copy of Pyromania on Vinyl that I need to get framed. I love your 2013 version of Hysteria. The track sounds great - much fuller than the original! The glories of modern day DAW's and modern day mastering! Excellent job re-creating the track boys! My group Red Light Masters actually has been sitting on a cover version of that song in particular so when I saw that you'd re-done this track I was very curious. I would have loved to come to Vegas to see the Hysteria and more shows. Doesn't look like it's in the cards right now. I saw you in Hamilton and Copps in 2007 (a nice b-day present from the folks) and 2 years ago at Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto. The 2nd of the 2 shows rocked! Just wanted to send a shout out and let you guys know how much you have inspired my groups process in song writing. Bought a video a few years ago about you guys recording Hysteria in the studio. It changed my perspective on recording music forever!

All the best in 2013! Looking forward to the next Def Leppard record!

Trevor Barr